If your book cover stinks; it’s not going to sell … period.
We live in a world where first impressions mean everything when it comes to quick browsing/shopping. You’ve got something like a millisecond to get someone interested in your book through your cover.
Are you 100% sure your cover is correct for your genre? Are you 100% sure your cover is using the right imagery and fonts? If not, you’ll want to listen to this podcast with master book cover designer Derek Murphy.
In this episode Derek and I discuss:
- How to design a book cover that sells
- The biggest mistakes authors make when designing book covers
- How much should you pay for a book cover design?
- Are pre-made covers worth it and should you use them?
- Illustrations vs. stock photography? Which one is best?
- Non-fiction vs. fiction book cover design secrets
Listen to Authorpreneur below ...