Own your niche and own it well. Rob Slee is a finance expert and successful entrepreneur who has used his books to dominate the financial landscape through the creation of some of the biggest firms in the industry, as well as handling some of the biggest clients in the industry.
If you are interested in dominating your niche and using your books to build a business that sets you up for life, then you’ll want to listen to this interview.
In this episode Rob and I discuss:
- How to create a “five-pound business card”
- What is a “credibility” book?
- How to co-brand your book and sell hundreds of thousands of copies
- Why choosing a niche and sticking to it is the way to dominate
- The best way to use your book as a massive lead generation tool
- The secret to maximizing your time so you can create your own value
Listen to Authorpreneur below ...