This week on Elsewhere, Rainmaker FM host and Chief Content Officer Sonia Simone discussed marketing, careers, and digital business with Charlie Gilkey on The Creative Giant Show.
This episode is brought to you by StudioPress Sites.
In this 53-minute episode Sonia and Charlie discuss:
- Why Sonia believes that selling and marketing are skills you don’t have to be born with, but can acquire
- How your unique set of assets and constraints equip you with something valuable
- Why Charlie and Sonia aren’t fond of the word “entrepreneur”
- What Charlie and Sonia believe are myths about entrepreneurship and side hustles
- What drew Sonia to a career in marketing
- What aspects of digital marketing are invisible and thus advantageous to those with certain barriers
- What unanticipated challenge Sonia is currently facing
Listen to Rainmaker.FM Elsewhere below ...