This week on Elsewhere, Jerod Morris chats with Sonia Thompson about turning your passion into a meaningful business that matters to your audience.
In this 25-minute episode, Jerod and Sonia discuss:
- Why it’s easier today to start a project than ever before
- The danger in waiting for the “perfect time” to start something
- The benefits of getting started on a project quickly (even with little preparation)
- What will keep you going when you lose a little motivation
- The proper way to use fear to your advantage
- Why it’s important to give your projects and business a grander purpose
- What you should be focusing on instead of traffic when building your online presence
Listen to Rainmaker.FM Elsewhere below ...