He is the youngest person ever to receive venture capital funding. At the age of 18, he had already graduated from the University of British Columbia and launched his first company.
This episode is brought to you by StudioPress Sites.
Today, he is co-founder and CEO of Kiip, a mobile app platform that allows brands to offer real-life rewards for in-game achievements. To date, Kiip has raised over $15 million in funding and is completely redefining mobile advertising.
My visionary guest has received a whole bunch of awards, including Forbes’ 30 Under 30 and is one of Canada’s Top 20 Under 20.
Now let’s hack …
In this 30-minute episode Brian Wong and I discuss:
- Blind perseverance and the ability to take “no” for an answer
- How to find your superpower!
- Why your goal is not to direct, it is to enable
- Look for obvious and universal problem (then solve them)
- Entrepreneurs should be in a constant state of learning
Listen to Hack the Entrepreneur below ...