My guest today is a logistics specialist, podcaster, and entrepreneur.
This episode is brought to you by StudioPress Sites.
From 2010 – 2014, my guest was the founder and President of Capital Freight Management, an online freight management, trucking and supply chain services company.
He is currently the cofounder and CEO of Outlier, an online publication, co-working space, and conference series aimed at entrepreneurs and startup founders.
My guest today is also the host of the Outlier On Air Podcast.
Now, let’s hack …
In this 31-minute episode Ever Gonzalez and I discuss:
- Trusting your gut even when it doesn’t make sense on paper
- Defining Entrepreneurship as being able to work on what you want, when you want
- Focusing on your strengths and delegating the rest
- Ever’s three pillars that form the basis of his decision-making and promote discipline
- The importance of “touching the fire” and learning from your own mistakes
Listen to Hack the Entrepreneur below ...