My guest today is a former marketer for American Express, an advocate for elevating the stature of trades people, and a brilliant entrepreneur.
This episode is brought to you by StudioPress Sites.
Five short years ago, my guest spent six hours a day sitting in meetings. She worked for American creating their customer loyalty programs.
Today, she is the founder and CEO of Checklist Home Services, CitiBin, and Reclaim-A-Space.
Each of these companies works hand-in-hand with each other and works to deepen their relationship with her customers.
Now, let’s hack …
In this 37-minute episode Liz Picarazzi and I discuss:
- Knowing what makes you happy
- Working with your heart, hands, and head
- Meeting unmet needs (and creating a business around those needs)
- The value of being an entrepreneur and a marketer
- Developing a muscle to find flow
Listen to Hack the Entrepreneur below ...