The 5 steps to a strong B2B podcast, and more content and business thoughts with Relationary Marketing’s Clark Buckner
This episode is brought to you by StudioPress Sites.
You know we love podcasting at Rainmaker Digital!
And we especially love podcasting as a content marketing strategy for business. In this episode, I chat with Clark Buckner, B2B podcaster and content strategist.
In this 25-minute episode, I talk with Clark about:
- The 5 steps he follows when he’s planning out content strategy for a B2B podcast
- Designing your content up front to align with business and marketing goals
- The magical power of well-defined workflows
- Clark’s favorite strategy for recruiting and incubating new talent
- The two strategies you need when working with millennials
Listen to Copyblogger FM below ...
The Show Notes
- You can catch up with what Clark Buckner is up to over at ClarkBuck.com
- You can also check out the Facebook page for Relationary Marketing
- Learn more about the Nashville Entrepreneur Center
- Want lots more on professional podcasting? Be sure to check out The Showrunner
- Clark’s on Twitter at @clarkbuckner
- Ask me a question or follow me on Twitter @soniasimone!