One unfailing characteristic of online business is The Latest Bandwagon that’s perpetually rolling down the road toward us.
It’s usually some kind of new, sexy, easy, fast, 1-2-3 fad that will ensure you’re bathing in champagne by 10 o’clock tonight.
As you may well know, a strategic fad fetish can be a very expensive habit, both monetarily and psychologically.
What if you could go a simpler way? A way that fit your personality, that could exploit your natural strengths?
Thankfully, our very own Sonia Simone has broken this very thing down for us. And she’s willing to spill it…
In this episode Sonia and I discuss:
- The two types of online working style that can determine your success or failure
- How to execute your business goals based on who you are
- Why comparing yourself to others might be a sure path to failure
- The priceless marketing tool that works on your behalf like a mule
- The critical aspect of business that both types have to master
Hit the flash player below to listen now:
Other listening options:
- Click here to download the mp3 | 24.5 MB | 17:02
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here for the RSS feed (non iTunes)
- Click here for the show archive
Want to discover the smartest ways to mix social media, content marketing, and SEO? We’ve got you covered with Internet Marketing for Smart People. It’s a FREE 20-part course and email newsletter that delivers the techniques and strategies you need to know as an online marketer.
Links from the Show:
About the Author: Robert Bruce is Copyblogger Media’s Chief Copywriter and Resident Recluse.