No matter how many years (or days) you’ve been at this marketing game, the questions keep coming up.
In many ways, it’s a constantly shifting and evolving landscape.
In others, it’s the same as it ever was.
We’re wrapping up season one of the Internet Marketing for Smart People Radio show by taking our best shot at your best questions.
Thanks for taking this ride with us over the last 23 episodes. This one clocks in at an hour, and covers some of the best stuff of the season.
We’ll see you again in September …
In this episode Brian Clark and I discuss:
- How to get your first (or one hundred and first) copywriting client
- The brass tacks of using offline marketing to snowball your online business
- The real purpose and power of social networking sites
- What to do if nobody cares about the content you’re creating
- The deciding factors in whether you should use text, audio or video
- Should you monetize your blog? If so, when? How?
- Why you can’t really give away too much content
Hit the flash player below to listen now:
Other listening options:
- Click here to download the mp3 | 72.6 MB | 60:27
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here for the RSS feed (non iTunes)
- Click here for the show archive
Links from the Show:
- Tim Ferriss on How to Reinvent Yourself with Blog Marketing
- The 3-Step Cure for Boring, Useless Content
- Content Marketing 101
About the Author: Robert Bruce is Copyblogger Media’s Chief Copywriter and Resident Recluse.