A chat with Jerod Morris on the latest in digital entrepreneurship.
This episode is brought to you by StudioPress Sites.
Digital commerce forms the lion’s share of the new economy — and it’s growing. In this episode, I chat with our our VP of Marketing for Rainmaker Digital, Jerod Morris, about:
- Our new project and what it offers to owners of digital businesses (big or small)
- A whole bunch of new free stuff we have for you
- Cultivating a bias for action
- Leaving room for well-prepared “improv” in your content
- What’s got us in maximum geek mode about our live event in October
Listen to Copyblogger FM below ...
The Show Notes
- Digital Commerce Academy (our new learning resource for online business owners
- Digital Commerce Summit (our live event in October — bundle these for the best pricing!)
- The registration link to snag the free case study on Danny Margolies (plus lots of other useful stuff)
- Chris Garrett’s super useful post on How to Decide Which Content to Sell and What to Give Away for Free
- The new Digital Entrepreneur podcast, hosted by Brian Clark and Jerod Morris
- More on Brian Clark, Rainmaker Digital’s founder and CEO
- Connect with Jerod on Twitter @jerodmorris
- Connect with Jerod on Snapchat: search for username jerodmorris40
- Ask me a question or follow me on Twitter @soniasimone!