It’s probably safe to say that, on any given Monday, you’d rather have a few teeth pulled than make 50 cold prospecting calls.
Maybe you get a little sick thinking about all that money you’ve been flushing down the toilet in un-trackable promotional campaigns.
Let me introduce you to Michael Port.
He’s the best-selling author of a book called Book Yourself Solid, and he’s developed a step-by-step system for getting clients and customers — even if you hate marketing and selling.
I recommend you grab the book, but listen to this interview first …
Michael may just free you from that cold-calling, blind spending, and not-knowing-what-to-do-next cycle of “business” you’ve been running in for too long.
In this episode Michael Port and I discuss:
- How to stop cold calling and get prospects to come to you
- Why elevator pitches don’t work and the old-school strategy that does
- How to persuasively talk about what you do — without sounding confusing, bland, or arrogant
- Why selling is actually “super simple”, and the formula for getting it done
- Michael’s 7 Core Self-Promotion Strategies that can change your business
- How to use your writing skills to book a steady stream of clients and customers
Hit the flash player below to listen now:
Other listening options:
- Click here to download the mp3 | 47.1 MB | 39:14
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here for the RSS feed (non iTunes)
- Click here for the show archive
About the Author: Robert Bruce is Copyblogger Media’s Chief Copywriter and Resident Recluse.