Happy New Year! Now let’s get to work as Mica and I share 21 things you can do to start your 2016 off right on LinkedIn!
This episode is brought to you by StudioPress Sites.
The Missing Link welcomes you to 2016 and we’re ready to keep you on the road to success!
In this episode, you’ll find the motivation and next steps to start your 2016 off right on LinkedIn. We take you through 21 tips and strategies that will help you build strong relationships, create powerful Pulse posts, keep you on track to your business goals, and much more. Because on LinkedIn, we’re talking business (not cat pictures).
And don’t forget to join us in the best LinkedIn group on the planet … just text (US only) 41411 / mylink or email (outside the US) email@example.com.
As you listen in, you’ll hear …
- Where to put your time and efforts if you’re just getting started
- Why certain activities are more important than others
- Strategies for reaching “back” to viewers
- Search tips we think are awesome
- Whether a marketing budget is necessary
- much more!
Listen to The Missing Link below ...
The Show Notes
- Episode 1: Why LinkedIn is an Essential Part of Your Content Marketing Strategy
- Episode 2: How to Start Using LinkedIn (The Right Way)
- Episode 3: How to Use LinkedIn to Drive Leads and Make Sales
- Episode 4: 5 LinkedIn Experts Share Power Tips That You Can Use Right Now
- Episode 5: Eric Enge on The Art of LinkedIn Marketing
- Episode 6: Little-Known Strategies for Using LinkedIn Groups Effectively
- Episode 7: Are LinkedIn Ads Worth the Price?
- Episode 8: How to Build Strong Connections on LinkedIn Using Dating Advice from Cosmopolitan Magazine
- Episode 9: A Behind the Scenes Look at The Missing Link (We Bare it All)
- Episode 10: 13 LinkedIn Power Tips from the First 9 Episodes of The Missing Link
- Episode 11: How to Effectively Publish on LinkedIn, Part 1
- Episode 12: How to Effectively Publish on LinkedIn, Part 2
- Episode 13: How to Effectively Publish on LinkedIn, Part 3
- Episode 14: How (and Why) to Drive More Traffic to Your LinkedIn Posts
- Episode 15: How to Advertise on LinkedIn … Without Breaking the Bank
- Episode 16: The Ultimate Faceoff: Facebook vs. LinkedIn
- Episode 17: Case Study: 3 LinkedIn Users Share their Specific Successes and Challenges on the Platform
- Episode 18: So Jesus and Wolverine Login to LinkedIn …
- Episode 19: How to Effectively Use LinkedIn Sponsored Updates
- Episode 20: Why LinkedIn and the Rainmaker Platform Make a Perfect Match
- Episode 21: How Jay Baer Uses LinkedIn for Content Marketing
- Episode 22: How to Create Videos and SlideShare Presentations that LinkedIn Loves
- Episode 23: Everything You Need to Know About LinkedIn Company Pages
- Episode 24: We Didn’t Think CEO Types Used LinkedIn, Until We Found This Report …
- Episode 25: Crushing Sales on LinkedIn with the Social Selling Index
- Episode 26: A Few Great LinkedIn Hacks You Didn’t Know You Needed
- Episode 27: 5 Things You Should Never Do on LinkedIn
- Episode 28: How to Use Linkedin as Part of Your Overall SEO Strategy
- Episode 29: The Right Way to Make Connections on LinkedIn