Extra! Extra! Listen in to find out what Sean Jackson and Jabez LeBret have to share about this latest news! You’ll hear bold predictions, what you need to do next, and much more!
Sean Jackson, Jabez LeBret, and Mica Gadhia have a conversation about the latest news of Microsoft acquiring LinkedIn for $196 per share in an all-cash transaction valued at approximately $26.2 billion (inclusive of LinkedIn’s net cash).
What do we think about this acquisition and more importantly, how will it impact you? That’s what we discuss in today’s late breaking episode of The Missing Link.
In this up-to-the-minute episode, you’ll hear from Sean Jackson, Jabez LeBret, and Mica Gadhia to understand what The Missing Link team has to share about this late breaking news of Microsoft’s acquisition of LinkedIn. What does it mean, where is LinkedIn going, what we’re looking forward to, what we’re fired up about, and so much more …
- What the premium payment is really for
- 4 Bold Predictions – Do you agree?
- How content marketers will be impacted
- About Bing’s possible comeback
- 3 tips you can use in reaction to this change
- New benefits to LinkedIn
- Much more
Listen to The Missing Link below ...
The Show Notes
- World’s Leading Professional Cloud + World’s Leading Professional Network Microsoft’s and LinkedIn’s vision for the opportunity ahead
- LinkedIn + Microsoft: Changing the Way the World Works from Jeff Weiner on LinkedIn
- Microsoft to Acquire LinkedIn for $26.2 Billion from The Wall Street Journal
- Connect with Sean Jackson on LinkedIn
- Connect with Jabez LeBret on LinkedIn
- Connect with Mica Gadhia on LinkedIn
- Join our Super Secret Missing Link LinkedIn Group