A musician and a screenwriter log into LinkedIn, what happens next? They find their audience, their peers, their community, and some of their best connections. Find out how they did it …
This episode is brought to you by StudioPress Sites.
We’re so excited to have our very first show of LinkedIn Success Stories! These are people just like you making great things happen on LinkedIn.
About our LinkedIn Success Guests Today:
Roman Bruni is a story development artist, enhancing stories with emotion and blending screenplay writing with soft marketing.
He worked briefly for the European Script Fund in London, published a book on screenplay writing that got an endorsement from the Motion Picture Association – Latin America, which is currently being translated to English. Roman currently lives in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
Dave Ruch is a full-time performer and teaching artist whose work has been featured on American Public Media, in Emmy Award-winning documentaries, and on stages across North America and the U.K.
His professional development blog for performing artists is entitled “Educate and Entertain: A Great Living in the Arts,” and he also writes for musicians on The Huffington Post.
Sean takes our two successful LinkedIn guests through a series of questions so you can find out what they did right. Roman Bruni and Dave Ruch have found strong engagement and success on LinkedIn.
In this episode, you’ll learn …
- Why LinkedIn isn’t just for marketers
- How to find your people on LinkedIn
- What to do with your Pulse posts to get further reach
- How (and why) different cultures affect your strategy
- About teaching, transforming, and transacting
- How LinkedIn can automatically build your expertise
- Why you need to join the appropriate groups (and what to do once you’re in them)
- What our guests suggest you do and what not to do
Listen to The Missing Link below ...