Jabez LeBret and Mica Gadhia discuss methods for spending your time wisely on LinkedIn, so you accomplish what you want to. Join us to learn how to plan your time.
This episode is brought to you by StudioPress Sites.
This is one of those topics that comes up in so many of our shows and we’re finally here to address it:
Managing your time on LinkedIn.
You can get everything accomplished on LinkedIn that you want to and we’re going to share how. From different types of calendars, to daily practices that will get you where you want to go, you’ll find many nuggets of information that will help you with your LinkedIn business.
You’ll learn …
- Why you must have a general calendar (for everything!)
- The necessity of an editorial calendar
- How much time you need to dedicate to LinkedIn
- How to not waste your time
- What you must commit to each and every day
- The get-it-done benefits of having an accountability partner
- The importance of having a plan before you even begin
Listen to The Missing Link below ...