Chris Voss, best-selling author of “Never Split the Difference” and former lead international kidnapping negotiator for the FBI joins us for a powerful interview.
For many, the idea of negotiating can be intimidating. Just thinking about it brings to mind ideas of stressful conflict between personalities and goals.
But the truth is, in both business and life, we are constantly negotiating with others. Usually, not very well.
In this very special episode, we detail the process you can use to negotiate in any situation without the stress, anxiety, or discomfort you fear.
And even better, you will learn how to ask subtle, but powerful questions that will bring the other side to resolve the matter in your favor.
In this 32-minute episode, Sean Jackson, Jessica Frick, and Chris Voss discuss the tactics you can use in negotiations, including:
- The most important thing to do first when negotiating
- Why you want the other side to say “no”
- The “Jedi Mind Trick” questions that bends peoples perceptions
- And the subtle words that can make a huge difference
Listen to Members Only below ...
The Show Notes
- Never Split the Difference on Amazon
- Black Swan Group Website
- Connect with Sean Jackson on LinkedIn
- Follow Sean on Twitter
- Connect with Jessica Frick on LinkedIn
- Follow Jessica on Twitter