Cornerstone content, how to create compelling content for an “overexposed” topic, and predicting the future for our businesses. It’s Q&A day!
This episode is brought to you by StudioPress Sites.
Our wonderful community of listeners shared three questions with me today. In this 29-minute episode, I talk about:
- How to, in Wayne Gretzky’s phrase, “skate to where the puck is going”
- What to look for when you’re figuring out what’s working … and what isn’t
- How to build the foundation for your content strategy
- Specific techniques you can use to find fresh angles on the tried-and-true content topics
- My favorite tactic to come up with an endless supply of ideas for fresh, unique content
Remember: This coming Thursday (March 3), I’ll also be covering 7 ways to improve your social media listening over on our sister podcast, CopybloggerFM.
Listen to Confessions of a Pink-Haired Marketer below ...
The Show Notes
- David Villalva (@DavidVillalvaCA) on Twitter
- Marie-Hélène Dibenedetto (@digitalkbe) on Twitter
- Daniel Chohfi (@danielvitamina) on Twitter
- Ask me a question or follow me (@soniasimone) on Twitter!
- Brian Clark’s Unemployable podcast
- Brian Clark’s Digital Entrepreneur podcast
- Pamela and I did a complete podcast episode on experimentation and the Minimum Viable Product concept, The Tactic You Should Steal from Copyblogger
- My podcast episode on Metrics and Benchmarks