Anyone can share shiny, happy news in their content — but when it’s time to deliver something less positive, you want to think carefully about how you present the message.
This episode is brought to you by StudioPress Sites.
In this session, I break down a well-crafted “negative” message, and pull out the elements that make it work. I also talk about the psychology of pricing, and what your prices communicates about your business.
Also in this 26-minute episode …
- A masterful example of a price increase
- The formula (yes, there is one) for effective persuasive content
- A more advanced way to handle the “reason why”
- How to go deeper communicating values (and when not to)
- The awe-inspiring power of dessert
Listen to Confessions of a Pink-Haired Marketer below ...
The Show Notes
- Saddleback’s cult classic How to Knock Off a Bag video
- A great post about a price increase (of all things)
- Robert Cialdini’s excellent book Influence
- My Copyblogger post about how expressing your values in your content can provide all kinds of business advantages.
Coming soon …