Content strategist Sonia Thompson talks with me today about business clarity and the power (and pitfalls) of limitless opportunities.
This episode is brought to you by StudioPress Sites.
Whether I’m podcasting, tweeting, or writing a post for Copyblogger, I talk a lot about the combination of values and tactics. Financial success won’t make you feel amazing until you can create it while living on your own terms.
In this 21-minute episode, the two Sonias talk about:
- The quality you absolutely must have if you want a successful business
- Some of the many ways content works to strengthen a business
- The first thing to do when you’re feeling “stuck” (with work, business, or life)
- Why business opens limitless potential — and what the dangerous side of that can be
- A new (free) resource SoniaT has for entrepreneurs
Listen to Confessions of a Pink-Haired Marketer below ...