After a mysterious few days during which several Showrunner listeners and course members were unable to submit new podcasts to iTunes … there is breaking news. Apple Podcasts Connect is here, and it’s worth getting excited about.
This episode is brought to you by StudioPress Sites.
In this remarkably short episode of The Showrunner, Jerod and Jonny discuss:
- What Apple Podcasts Connect is, what you can do with it, and what it all means
- The new way to submit podcasts to iTunes
- What a “mirror URL” is and why you want to pay attention to it
- The six different status types your podcast listing could have
- What this could mean for the future of podcasts in iTunes (including, maybe, possibly, perhaps, someday … statistics?)
Here is the link: https://podcastsconnect.apple.com. Go check it out!
And then don’t forget to reach out to us via Twitter or email with your podcast recommendations, or just to say hi:
Listen, learn, enjoy …
Listen to The Showrunner below ...