VR is catching fire right now and the implications and opportunities are huge. But what does it mean for marketers and how do you get started?
This episode is brought to you by StudioPress Sites.
Giovanni Gallucci loves to stay on the cutting edge of marketing. After years as a social media marketer and SEO expert, he added photography and videography to his repertoire a few years ago. VR is a natural extension of those services, so he’s back at the forefront of another technology explosion.
In this 32-minute episode Giovanni and I discuss:
- The difference between VR and AR
- How to get started with VR
- Opportunities for marketers
- How VR gives you 100% of your customers attention
- Where to learn more about VR
Listen to Technology Translated below ...
The Show Notes
- Giovanni Gallucci
- Microsoft HoloLens
- HoloLens Video
- Kodak SP360
- Ricoh Theta S
- Marriott Virtual Honeymoon
- Samsung Gear VR
- VR Stories by New York Times
- 360 degree videos on YouTube
- Road to VR
- Upload VR
- VR Scout.com
If you’re enjoying the show would love for you to leave us a rating and review on iTunes. If you have a question you want answered on the show, give me a shoutout on Twitter @vsellis and use the hashtag #asktechtrans.