Split-testing (also known as A/B testing) is a tried and true way to discovering what moves your customers to act.
Joanna Wiebe is a well-known copywriting and conversion optimization expert.
She’s here to help us better understand what split-testing is, how to use it, when not to use it, what to test, and other things you should be thinking about when it comes to optimizing your site.
In this 48-minute episode Joanna and I discuss:
- What is split-testing
- Where to get started split-testing
- Why to split-test
- How much traffic you need to effectively test
- Tools to help your split-testing
- Alternate ways to improve conversion that, and what they are
- Why split-testing isn’t always the answer
- What to look for in your testing beyond just conversion rates
The Show Notes
- Joanna on Twitter
- Split-Testing 101: How To Know Which Words Work
- Evan Miller Sample Size Calculator
- Reflections of Motherhood (Scott Stratten Video)
If you’re enjoying the show would love for you to leave us a rating and review on iTunes. If you have a question you want answered on the show, give me a shoutout on Twitter @vsellis and use the hashtag #asktechtrans.