This is TubeTalk’s 100th episode! Today we talk about how to create, sustain, and manage an MCN on YouTube. Thank you to all of our listeners for getting us here and making all of this possible, without you, we wouldn’t be here.
This episode is brought to you by StudioPress Sites.
YouTube is forever changing. Along with that are the rules. We talk about what it really takes in order to get an MCN. We know you have questions and hopefully by listening, we can set you on the right path to success.
We have Reed Lucas with us today, the Chief Executive Officer of Radio Control Network. He helps radio control enthusiasts committed to sharing their passion for the hobby on social media and with video content on YouTube by using many of the things we discuss today in our 100th episode.
Now let’s dive right in …
In this 15 minute episode Reed Lucas and I discuss:
- What a Multi Channel Network is
- Why you should join a Multi Channel Network
- How to handle Talent Acquisition
- The Main Value Proposition for Talent to join
- The benefits for Brands to work with a Vertical Specific MCN
- Why are MCN’s that focus on Vertical Specific important
Listen to TubeTalk below ...