The bestselling author of The Art of Work: A Proven Path to Discovering What You Were Meant to Do — Jeff Goins — stopped by for a marathon return to The Writer Files to cap off 2015.
This episode is brought to you by StudioPress Sites.
His popular blog — Goinswriter.com — offers free tips on writing and creativity to help writers build an audience, get attention, and learn what it takes to turn pro.
In addition to being an entrepreneur, speaker, consultant, and author of four books, Jeff hosts The Portfolio Life podcast where he shares ideas to help listeners pursue work that matters and discover their true voice.
Join us for this two-part interview.
In Part One of the file Jeff Goins and I discuss:
- How to Think Like a Professional Writer
- Why You Need to Be Intentional about Your Next Project
- The Myths of Very Productive Writers
- Jeff’s Systematic ‘Workout’ for Effortless Writing
- Why You Need to Pare Down Your To-Do List
Listen to The Writer Files below ...