Prolific, multi-brand entrepreneur Joanna Penn has turned her passion for writing into a successful career as both an educator and bestselling indie author.
This episode is brought to you by StudioPress Sites.
As her dark, alter ego — J.F.Penn — she has notched chart-toppers on both The New York Times and USA Today bestsellers lists.
As a nonfiction writer, professional speaker, podcaster, and entrepreneur, she’s been voted one of The Guardian UK’s Top 100 Creative Professionals.
Her site — TheCreativePenn.com — offers both publishing and marketing resources and is regularly voted a Top 10 website for writers.
Join us for this two-part interview.
In Part One of the file Joanna Penn and I discuss:
- How to Turn Your Passion into a Career
- The Cumulative Successes of Creating Every Day
- How Rewarding Your Inner Child Can Boost Productivity
- Why Input Equals Output for Writers
- How to Write Books While Competing in an Ultra-Marathon
Listen to The Writer Files below ...