Author and entrepreneur-hacker — Jonny Nastor — dropped in this week to talk about the transition from podcast to bestselling book, and how he helps digital entrepreneurs and creatives find shortcuts to success.
Mr. Nastor is the author of the bestseller Hack the Entrepreneur: How to Stop Procrastinating, Build a Business, and Do Work That Matters, a book that combines the wisdom of over 200 interviews with successful entrepreneurs from Jonny’s hit podcast of the same name.
Jon’s own remarkable journey has taken him from punk rock musician, to internet entrepreneur, podcaster, educator, author, and a guy who somehow still finds time to be a husband, father, and world traveler in-between.
Join us for this two-part interview.
In Part One of the file Jon Nastor and I discuss:
- Why Most Writers Suck at Grammar
- The Importance of the DIY Mindset for Authors
- How to Get into Flow State and Write for 18 Hours Straight
- The Value of Outlining Your Projects
Listen to The Writer Files below ...
The Show Notes
- How Punk Rock Entrepreneur Jonny Nastor Writes: Part Two
- Hack the Entrepreneur: How to Stop Procrastinating, Build a Business, and Do Work That Matters – by Jon Nastor
- Jon Nastor Articles for Copyblogger
- Jon Nastor Articles for Entrepreneur
- Jon Nastor Articles for Foundr
- Jonny Nastor on Twitter
- Kelton Reid on Twitter