From wildly successful transmedia serial writer to internationally published author, this week’s guest — Michelle Miller — has tapped into her former life in high finance to create a hit franchise in The Underwriting.
Billed as social satire, Ms. Miller’s original 12-part serial drew angel investors that helped her build it into a viral, multi-media maelstrom.
Her marriage of the cutthroat worlds of both investment banking and tech landed her a traditional publishing deal, and her debut novel is now being developed into a TV series.
Join us for this two-part interview.
In Part One of the file Michelle Miller and I discuss:
- Why Transmedia is Redefining Author Marketing
- How Different Workouts Can Change Your Writing Mindset
- The Creative Space Between Sleeping and Waking
- Why You Don’t Procrastinate the Fun Stuff
- One Perfect Analogy for Writer’s Block
Listen to The Writer Files below ...