From incredibly successful transmedia serial writer to internationally published author, this week’s guest — Michelle Miller — has tapped into her former life in high finance to create a hit franchise in The Underwriting.
This episode is brought to you by StudioPress Sites.
Billed as social satire, Ms. Miller’s original 12-part serial drew angel investors that helped her build it into a viral, multi-media maelstrom.
Her marriage of the cutthroat worlds of investment banking and tech landed her a traditional publishing deal, and her debut novel is now being developed into a TV series.
Join us for this two-part interview. If you missed the first half, you can find it here: How Michelle Miller (Writer and Producer of ‘The Underwriting’) Writes: Part One
In Part Two of the file Michelle Miller and I discuss:
- The Slippery Definition of ‘Creativity’
- How Curiosity and Authenticity Are Essential to Great Writing
- Why You Need to Be Cool … Like a Cucumber
- Shakespeare’s Renewed Social Relevance … on The Writer Files
- How Traveling Creates a Vulnerability that Can Open Your Mind
Listen to The Writer Files below ...