National bestselling poet — Tyler Knott Gregson — visited the podcast to discuss his writing process and his journey to finding success.
This episode is brought to you by StudioPress Sites.
The New York Times called Mr. Gregson “the literary equivalent of a unicorn: a best-selling celebrity poet.” His latest collection recently “… hit No. 3 on Nielsen’s top 10 best-selling poetry titles, ahead of Dante, Homer, Seamus Heaney and Khalil Gibran.”
The author is also a professional photographer and multimedia artist who started his writing career as a humble freelance copywriter.
His love of words, vintage typewriters, and photography have combined to inspire a new digital art form.
Tyler boasts over 500,000 social media followers that have translated into two bestselling volumes of poetry with a third on the way.
In this file, Tyler Knott Gregson and I discuss:
- Literary Unicorns and Celebrity Poets
- How a Hobby Turned into a Bestselling Book
- The Impostor Syndrome that Comes with Finding Success as a Writer
- Upcycled Art and the Hybrid Digital-Analog Revolution
- How a Daily Writing Practice Really Adds Up
- Why Nature is the Greatest Creative Muse in History
Listen to The Writer Files below ...