A key aspect of your business as a youpreneur is growing your community. Today Dan Norris of the 7 Day Startup joins the show to talk about using challenges to grow your audience and what it has meant for his business now and in the future.
While there are plenty of ways to grow your community, one of the most effective of late is offering a challenge. Someone who did this very successfully recently is Dan Norris.
You may recognize Dan as the founder of WP Curve and a previous guest on the show. But today he’s here to talk about using challenges to grow your audience, something he recently did for his launch of 7 Day Startup.
On this episode of Youpreneur FM we talk about his one week challenge: how he brought 3,000 people into it in a short amount of time, how and what kind of quality free content he provided as well as what the challenge has meant for his business now and in the future.
If you’re at all interested in growing your community – and I know you are – you’ll want to tune in for this one!
In this 53 minute episode Dan Norris and I discuss:
- What is a freemium model and how did Dan use it for his challenge?
- Should you ever charge for a challenge or a webinar?
- When did Chris play Cupid successfully?!
- What Dan learned about using a challenge as a lead generation tool.
- How he used Blab as the primary content delivery option for his challenge.
Listen to Youpreneur with Chris Ducker below ...