Entrepreneurial legend Gary Vaynerchuk joins the show for the third time to chat with Chris about his social media, marketing, and his latest best-seller “#AskGaryVee”.
This episode is brought to you by StudioPress Sites.
There is one man among today’s entrepreneurs I’d classify as a living legend and he is here for today’s episode. He’s none other than Gary Vaynerchuk.
Unless you’ve been hiding out in a cave you know him: the consummate entrepreneur and hustler. He is the outspoken CEO of Vayner Media, the frontman for the #AskGaryVee Show and the best-selling author of three (soon to be four) books.
Today he joins us to answer your questions about his latest book (#AskGaryVee), entrepreneurship, marketing and even his personal life. Listen in for a glimpse into what Gary really thinks about his naysayers, how he divvies up his time and what his all-time favorite shoe is. Episode 157 of Youpreneur FM! is one you’ll want to hear so sit up, tune in and pay attention!
In this 31 minute episode Gary Vaynerchuk and I discuss:
- Does he have any down time and what does he do with it?
- What’s the craziest, nicest, most surprising thing he’s ever done for his team?
- What single ah-ha moment gave him the biggest financial return online?
- If he started over today which one platform would he focus on and why?
- What is his all-time favorite shoe?
Listen to Youpreneur with Chris Ducker below ...