In this episode, Chris talks about Delegation101 and dives into his top ten tips for outsourcing, virtual assistants, and working with virtual teams.
This episode is brought to you by StudioPress Sites.
As entrepreneurs and business owners our most precious resource is time. And the only way to leverage your time is to hire staff … particularly virtual staff. On episode 127 of Youpreneur FM I’m breaking down my top 10 tips on the basics of hiring and working with virtual assistants.
I literally wrote the book on this subject – Virtual Freedom – and today’s show is like an introduction to that book. It’s a simple and quick guide to getting started with your virtual team.
Listen in for those top 10 tips, and more on episode 127 of Youpreneur FM!
In this 14 minute episode I discuss:
- What’s the #1 benefit of working with a VA?
- How do you ensure a long-term relationship with your new hire?
- The importance of building trust with your VA.
- Why do you need to praise your virtual team members?
- How to have fun and enjoy your outsourcing staff.
- Much, much more!
Listen to Youpreneur with Chris Ducker below ...