Do you want to build a powerful audience around a topic you love?
Are you ready to run a podcast that will drive the growth of your online business?
Then you need to run a podcast that’s remarkable. And you need a proven plan to follow.
The Beginner’s Guide to Launching a Remarkable Podcast is a great first step.
And it’s yours, for free, right now, with nothing to subscribe to and no strings attached
Well, maybe just one string …
Don’t just download this report and let it sit on your desktop!
Download it, read it, and use it.
The Beginner’s Guide to Launching a Remarkable Podcast is a simple, no-frills, 9-step plan to get your podcast off the ground. It was created by Jerod Morris and Jonny Nastor, the hosts of The Showrunner Podcast and The Showrunner Podcasting Course, and it follows the same framework that is mapped out inside the course.
Yet, at the same time, it is a standalone guide to getting started today.
We believe in the Eugene Schwartz theory of giving our best stuff away for free — and that applies here.
Here’s what is included:
- Why Right Now Is the Perfect Time to Start a Podcast
- 5 Surprising Reasons Why Good Podcasts Fail to Get Noticed
- Define Your Audience of One and Pick Your Format
- The One Thing That Matters When Naming Your Show
- The Equipment We Use
- Setting Your Feed
- Adding Your Show to iTunes
- 15-Step Podcast Launch Plan
- 6 Paths to Podcast Monetization
- Bonus step (download now to find out)
The entire guide is all yours, for free. All you have to do is click this button to download:
The Beginner’s Guide to Launching a Remarkable Podcast
Then get started building your remarkable podcast.