Peter Krasilovsky has been one of the top insiders in the local digital space for thirty years.
He’s the principal at Local Onliner, has done pioneering research and strategic consulting in hyperlocal, vertical media, loyalty, promotions, and telecom. He is a frequent speaker on digital marketing trends and publishes a must-read blog for national marketers who sell locally.
In this 34-minute episode Peter and I discuss:
- Can the daily deals model recover?
- Will beacons be big in retail?
- Why the home services space is set to soar
- How custom deals will be more sophisticated in the new year
- How marketers can decide which “unicorns” to bet on and which to ignore