As an Editor-in-Chief, it’s your job to determine the best ways for you to use social media.
Do you use Twitter in a way that feels natural to you, or do you just follow the social media post formats that other people in your industry use?
The answers to those questions don’t particularly matter as long as your social media use helps you meet your goals.
In this 22-minute episode, I discuss:
- The social media trap many content marketers fall into
- Why I didn’t use my original title for this episode
- How research can transform amateur musings into professional content
- Connecting on Twitter and social media behavior you should avoid
- An example of adapting how you use Twitter to your own personal preferences
The Show Notes
- The Anatomy of an Editor-in-Chief of a Digital Business
- Bonfire of the Vanity Metrics: Numbers You’re Still Using and Shouldn’t – Presentation by Ivory Madison
- Bonfire of the Vanity Metrics: Numbers You’re Still Using and Shouldn’t – Slideshare by Ivory Madison
- Why #VanityMetrics Are Worthless (and What Really Matters) by Hugh MacLeod
- Stefanie on Twitter