This week on Elsewhere, Rainmaker FM host and Chief Content Officer Sonia Simone discussed marketing, careers, and digital business with Charlie Gilkey on The Creative Giant Show.
In this 53-minute episode Sonia and Charlie discuss:
- Why Sonia believes that selling and marketing are skills you don’t have to be born with, but can acquire
- How your unique set of assets and constraints equip you with something valuable
- Why Charlie and Sonia aren’t fond of the word “entrepreneur”
- What Charlie and Sonia believe are myths about entrepreneurship and side hustles
- What drew Sonia to a career in marketing
- What aspects of digital marketing are invisible and thus advantageous to those with certain barriers
- What unanticipated challenge Sonia is currently facing
Listen to Rainmaker.FM Elsewhere below ...