On this episode of Elsewhere, Rainmaker Digital’s own Multimedia Director Kelton Reid shares his podcasting production secrets with Toby Lyles of The Learn Podcast Production Podcast.
In this episode, Kelton and Toby discuss:
- How an indie LA screenwriter became a VP at Rainmaker Digital
- The equipment that makes The Writer Files sound so great, and why Kelton chose it
- The “podium” podcast station
- Recording at home and treating it with Auralex and bass traps
- How to attach temporary sound absorption to your walls
- Kelton on voice acting, vocal warmups, and podcasting
Listen to Rainmaker.FM Elsewhere below ...