My guest today is an international speaker, bestselling author, instigator of the human-to-human business movement, and an entrepreneur.
He is the CEO and co-founder of PureMatter, an award-winning digital content and marketing agency.
He is the author of Human to Human and Shareology.
He is also a renowned speaker known for his recent TED Talk titled Why Sharing Is Reimagining Our Future.
Now, let’s hack …
In this 30-minute episode Bryan Kramer and I discuss:
- How sharing saved his career and future
- The benefits of having self-imposed deadlines
- The true power of not saying “yes” to everything
- How to become a master delegator
- Breaking your day down into chunks
Listen to Hack the Entrepreneur below ...
Leave a Reply