My guest today is a former actress, clothing designer, and reluctant entrepreneur.
She began her career as a professional actress but decided to become an entrepreneur. With a $20,000 inheritance and strong perseverance, a business was born!
She is now the founder and CEO of TwirlyGirl, a clothing company with the sole purpose of empowering individuality and creativity in young girls. TwirlyGirl is made exclusively in Los Angeles with local fabrics.
This determination for quality and empowerment has propelled TwirlyGirl to become the million-dollar brand that it is today.
Now, let’s hack …
In this 35-minute episode Cynthia Jamin and I discuss:
- Building an intimate connection with the costumer and being authentic with your brand
- Why ignorance is bliss when it comes to starting and growing your first business
- Trusting your gut instinct in order to move your company forward
- Gaining insight from other entrepreneurs and applying it to your own business
- Going all in on an idea even when you know it’s the wrong move
Listen to Hack the Entrepreneur below ...