My guest today is a mother, former school administrator, blogger, and an entrepreneur.
Back in the late summer of 2008, my guest began couponing — like really couponing. She loves to cook and loved the challenge of coming up with meals that cost under $5.
One night as my guest was cleaning up the dishes from dinner, she thought of the phrase “$5 Dinners”. And from this, a very impressive business was born.
My guest is now the founder behind 5 Dollar Dinners, 5 Dollar Meal Plan, and Grocery Budget Makeover.
Now, let’s hack …
In this 43-minute episode Erin Chase and I discuss:
- Why you should always be aiming for Inbox Zero
- Needing to be in tune with customers (and how to get there)
- The value of following feedback, process, guidelines and surveys
- Your product is not your baby (it is made for your customer)
- Do, delegate, delete, or defer
Listen to Hack the Entrepreneur below ...
Leave a Reply