My guest today is a bestselling author, conversion rate expert, digital marketer, and an entrepreneur.
He is co-founder and CEO of Conversion Fanatics, a full-service conversion rate optimization company. Founded nearly three years ago, they have worked with and consulted companies like Hertz car rentals, Paypal, Investors.com and many more.
He is also the founder of Monster Ventures, an online consultancy focusing on online direct response marketing funnels.
My guest is also the best-selling author of Conversion Fanatic: How to Double Your Customers, Sales, and Profits with A/B Testing.
Now, let’s hack …
In this 33-minute episode Justin Christianson and I discuss:
- One-upping yesterday’s success and striving for continuous daily improvement
- Jumping into entrepreneurship with both feet and adjusting to the uncertainties that come with it
- Narrowing down your ideal customer in order to provide the best service
- The importance of open communication when dealing with failed ideas
- Rewarding yourself and your team for both the smaller milestones as well as the big ones
Listen to Hack the Entrepreneur below ...