You don’t have to be a marketing company to create genuinely remarkable content. Andy Crestodina, founder of Orbit Media, gets nitty-gritty about the content strategy for his web design and development business.
Andy Crestodina and Orbit Media publish so much high-quality content that you might think they were a content marketing firm.
But they aren’t — they’re a pure web design and development shop. In this episode, Andy talks about the process he uses to craft genuinely useful and interesting content that people love to share.
By the way, we love your questions! Feel free to drop any business, content, or marketing question in the comments below, for possible inclusion in a future show …
In this 25-minute episode, Sonia and Andy talk about:
- The content “power curve” — why it’s smarter to create great content than good content
- The management decision that made a huge impact on Andy’s content output
- Why looking at your analytics reports isn’t enough
- How Andy puts together the complex research posts that Orbit is known for
- Creating content with the promotion plan in mind … before you write a single word