Welcome everyone to the first “real” episode of Copyblogger.FM, the content marketing podcast. New host Sonia Simone has some thoughts for you on powerful (and achievable) content marketing resolutions for the new year.
In the newest incarnation of this podcast we’ll be talking about:
- Emerging trends in content marketing
- Interesting marketing and business disasters
- Enduring best practices
- Worthwhile news
- Practical strategies and tactics
In today’s quick episode, the main theme is content marketing resolutions for 2016.
Specifically, I’ll talk about habits that work well for me and for our team, and the habits that are going to boost the quality and success of your content.
In this 14-minute episode, I talk about:
- A fun resource we’ve put together to make your site much stronger for the new year (you can sign up here)
- Why habits beat resolutions, and some keys to crafting them the right way
- A weekly content plan that will allow you to create high-quality content with exceptional consistency
- A simple plan for constant (and manageable) improvement for your site this year
The Show Notes
- Sign up to join us for the Copyblogger Content Challenge! Everyone who genuinely participates gets an awesome prize — a bunch of excellent fresh content for your site. 🙂
- Pamela Wilson’s terrific post A Simple Plan for Writing One Piece of Powerful Content per Week
- The monster Best of Copyblogger 2015 post
- My Copyblogger post on the power of small habits for meaningful change
- I’d love to hear from you on twitter! I’m @soniasimone
- My podcast on goal-setting and vision for the new year
- Get instant access to the Copyblogger Content Marketing library (free registration)