“First prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you’re fired.”
~ Blake, Glengarry Glen Ross
Sometimes you’re on a sweet little vacation in Italy and you need to convert miles into kilometers.
smashing your thumb with a hammer doing some light roofing and you need to switch inches to centimeters.
If you’re in business (or sales, like the Glengarry boys above), and you want to stay alive, you need to find a way to regularly convert prospects into paying customers.
Conversion’s never an easy game to play, but it can be simple.
And it can be even simpler when you’ve got the right tools to work with …
In this episode Sonia and I discuss:
- Why some of the most talented people on the planet are also the most broke
- The wildly popular business model that can sink your business
- How to find the people you need to be talking, writing, and selling to
- The single communication method that will change your game
- How to find an endless stream of in-demand business ideas and opportunities
Hit the flash player below to listen now:
Other listening options:
- Click here to download the mp3 | 31.8 MB | 26:29
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here for the RSS feed (non iTunes)
Want to discover the smartest ways to mix social media, content marketing, and SEO? We’ve got you covered with Internet Marketing for Smart People. It’s a FREE 20-part course and email newsletter that delivers the techniques and strategies you need to know as an online marketer.
Links from the Show:
- Should Your Content Aim for Traffic or Conversion?
- How to Take Your Landing Page From Good to Great
- How to Get More Subscribers for Your Email List
- 5 Landing Page Mistakes that Crush Conversion Rates
- Why Getting Attention Won’t Make You Rich
- What’s the Premise?
About the Author: Robert Bruce is Copyblogger Media’s Chief Copywriter and Resident Recluse.