A collection of great questions from our smart audience!
I love audience questions! Thanks to four thoughtful folks this week for asking questions (or leaving their thoughts) to spark this week’s responses.
In this 26-minute episode, I talk about:
- Whether the flood of crummy ebooks is damaging the market
- The four points that I believe will make your content stand out
- Some resources (and one quick trick) to understand the psychology of persuasion
- Some thoughts on critical blog comments
- How to find community and feedback when you’re working solo
Listen to Copyblogger FM below ...
The Show Notes
- If you’re ready to see for yourself why more than 201,344 website owners trust StudioPress — the industry standard for premium WordPress themes and plugins — swing by StudioPress.com for all the details.
- My post about content shock and my definition of CRaP content
- Robert Cialdini’s site Influence at Work
- Sharon Livingston’s professional bio
- Marcia Yudkin’s site (thanks for the question)
- My podcast episode on better blog comments
- Our Authority community for content marketers
- I’m always happy to see your questions or thoughts on Twitter @soniasimone — or right here in the comments!