Tim Paige is that rarest of creatures: A really good salesperson who understands the people who aren’t (yet).
This week, I was pleased to be able to interview “webinar gun for hire” Tim Paige, to talk about how “normal people” can learn to be genuinely effective at selling.
Important Note: We’ve updated the date on the webinar! Tim will be hosting a free workshop with us on ethical, effective selling on Tuesday, June 26 (new date) at 12:00 Noon Eastern U.S. Time.
You can get details on that here.
In this 27-minute episode, Tim and I talk about:
- Advice for anyone whose lack of selling ability is holding them back from their goals
- How Tim “turned the script on its head” and became a weirdly successful vacuum-cleaner salesman
- Some traditional selling advice you can safely ignore
- Why “good karma” selling can actually work better these days than the high-pressure kind
Listen to Copyblogger FM: Content Marketing, Copywriting, Freelance Writing, and Social Media Marketing below ...
The Show Notes
- We’re really excited to have Tim Paige join us this month to teach effective selling! Here’s where you can learn more about the workshop — and the course
- If you’re ready to see for yourself why more than 201,344 website owners trust StudioPress — the industry standard for premium WordPress themes and plugins — swing by StudioPress.com for all the details.
- A Copyblogger post Tim wrote for us on How to reduce audience anxiety (and convert more buyers) on a sales webinar
- A post I wrote asking the question: Do you have to be a soulless shitweasel to be a good salesperson? (The answer is No, of course.)
- Feel free to say hi or ask a question over on LinkedIn @soniasimone — or I always enjoy hearing from you right here in the comments 🙂
Leave a Reply