The research is in and you’re going to be shocked! We dive deep into how C-level executives (CEO, CFO, CMO, etc.) really use LinkedIn and how you can connect with them.
Leslie Farnsworth of FrogDog wasn’t satisfied with the rumors she heard about LinkedIn users, especially those in executive level positions.
So her company did what they do best and they researched the activity of C-Level Executives on LinkedIn. They predicted that approximately 10% of C-Suite Executives were active LinkedIn users.
Listen in to hear the shocking results that we didn’t expect!
You’ll hear what they found, and why they were so surprised. You’ll understand how executives use their time while they’re on LinkedIn, and how you can use this information to your advantage. Leslie shares tips and tricks to reaching higher level executives based on this research as well.
You’ll also learn how executives from different company sizes use their time while on LinkedIn, it’s definitely not all the same.
Listen in to learn:
- What a C-Suite Executive is
- The shocking results of this LinkedIn research
- What executives are most active on LinkedIn
- Best practices so you can reach the executives you’re targeting
- What ads these executives don’t even see (even when they’re there)