Learn how to set up your LinkedIn profile so you can reach your best customers and the search engines will find you easily!
Karen Yankovich, a LinkedIn evangelist, shares some amazing LinkedIn profile tips!
What title should you use? Do the words in your summary make a difference? How can you optimize your experiences, activities and hobbies?
In this episode, Karen Yankovich takes you through these tips (and more) for creating a stronger LinkedIn profile. This is a must-listen to podcast to get you found faster by the right people. Listen in to discover …
- How to create a “client facing” profile
- How you can get further reach with your summary language
- Why you need to be consistent across all of your social channels
- Why it’s so important to claim your expertise
- The pros and cons of first person vs third person
- How to get great search results
- The importance of creating an easy to read summary
- How to optimize the rest of your profile (focus on experience)
Listen to The Missing Link below ...