Your call to action (CTA) is the second most important part of your post on Pulse (your headline is number one). Learn how to write an effective CTA for every post …
John Nemo is not only personable and an absolute pleasure to listen to, but he knows LinkedIn inside and out and he shares all!
John is a Bestselling LinkedIn Author and Trainer who helps Small Business Owners, Coaches, Consultants, Trainers, Sales and Business Development Executives utilize LinkedIn to generate more sales leads, clients, and revenue for themselves.
His own posts on LinkedIn are the perfect example of how to create highly effective CTAs.
John Nemo takes us through the step-by-step process of giving your readers everything they need to take the action you want them to take.
In this show, you’ll learn …
- Sean’s definition of marketing and why CTAs are so important
- The importance of a great images and how to make them more effective
- How to earn the right to ask your audience to take action
- What media is good to use in your posts
- That it’s OK to share your contact information directly in Pulse
- Where to put what so your audience doesn’t have to think
- Exact phrasing that will work for you right now
- The importance of adding CTAs to your past posts
The Show Notes
- Connect with John Nemo on LinkedIn
- Visit John’s website LinkedIn Riches to learn more (you’ll be glad you did!)
- Check out John’s article Should You Make Your LinkedIn Connections Private? to see his CTAs on LinkedIn